As some of you may or may not know, I’ve lived with anxiety for many years. Living in constant anxiety is a form of living hell, and I will go as far to say that in many ways it’s worse than depression. If untreated anxiety gets worse with age, because as you get older life’s challenges become all the more urgent. We live in a lightning fast society that often demands superhuman feats – and expectations are out of control. We are sleeping less and working more, and we are being overloaded with information on a daily basis.
No wonder we are anxious.
There’s a lot of information out there now about anxiety. It’s exhausting, and the mere thought of trawling through hundreds of articles and self-help books regarding anxiety is enough to trigger a panic attack (the irony right?).
So for any sufferers of anxiety out there, I want to hear from you. Let’s open a dialogue.
I’d like to know …
- What has worked for you in regards to dealing with your anxiety?
- Have you tried natural herbal supplements and if so, what would you recommend?
- I find exercise really helps to manage my anxiety. Have you found the same thing?
- If you feel open enough … what triggers your anxiety? Public spaces? Social pressure?
- Why do you think so many people are now suffering from this epidemic? Is it a social illness? Is it diet, trauma or all of the above?
I look forward to hearing from you!